- How do I add money to my student's account?
- Select "Food Service" on the East Irondequoit Central School Distric 'Webstore' on the district website
- Choose one of the boxes located under "Our Products"
- Click on the Box
- Enter your student's last name and school identification number
- Select "Buy Now"
- How do I know my student's ID number?
- Look on your student's ID card for the student number
- Student ID numbers may be printed on report cards
- Call the Food Service Office at 585-339-1577 and request your students ID number
- Send an email request for you student's number to [email protected]
Ask your student. If your student does not know, you may use any of the options below to obtain the number:
- Do I have to enter a certain amount of money each time I use the system?
- You may choose to order a preset amount: $25, $50, $75, $100 OR
- You may select the box labled "Food Service Any amount" and enter any amount $10 or more.
- You will not be able to deposit less than $10 on the website.
|Breakfast: $1.35||Lunch: $2.10||Reduced Price Breakfast/Lunch $.25|
|Breakfast: $1.35||Lunch: $2.35||Reduced Price Breakfast/Lunch $.25|
- How do I pay for multiple students?
- You must make separate transactions for each student.
- After you complete the first transaction select the option to "Continue Shopping" to add additional students.
- You must have the ID number for each student to make deposits on multiple accounts.
- When will my child have money in the account to use?
- Payments made on school days on the website will be credited to students accounts 24 hours after the purchase.
- Payments made on non-school days on the website will be credited to accounts on the following school day.
How does my student access the money I place in his/her account?
When a student makes a purchase at the cash register during breakfast or lunch service in the cafeteria, the amount of the purchase is deducted from the student's food service account. We do not deduct any money for meals from accounts of students qualified for free meals. Those students can use their accounts for snacks and drinks. Students may not withdraw money deposited on student accounts. Parents may place restrictions on account, such as "For meal purchase only" or "One snack per day," by contacting the Food Service Office by phone at 585-339-1577 or online at [email protected]
Can I check on how much money is in my child's account anytime?
Yes. Go to the "food Service" page of the East Irondequoit CSD Webstore and click on the "Check Balance" box. You can also choose a preset dollar amount for deposit, and click on "check Balance" before you make a purchase. You can access this website anytime, from any computer. You also may call the Food Service Office on school days, 7:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m., to ask for your student's account balance (585-339-1577).
New! request "Recent Transactions" to receive an email with a list of your child's recent purchases. Click on the link at the website checkout.
Please Note: as in the past parents may add funds to student accounts by sending check, cash or money order with students for payment directly to the school cafeteria cashier or by sending a check or money order by mail to the Food Service Office, 2350 East Ridge Road, Rochester, NY 14622.